Why exhibit at the annual Cape Adventure Lifestyle Show?
Here’s why, read some feedback from our 2019 Exhibitors
How was your overall experience as an exhibitor at the first annual Adventure Lifestyle Show ?
- Your marketing was aimed at the people we are interested in. The right feet through the gates. Well organised and great concept and location, think additional advertising on local radio and roadside banners or posters could have heightened awareness – as an exhibitor in owner managed small business tourism sector I need to know my marketing budget will show direct returns – for this reason I chose to attend as part of Tsitsikamma Tourism stand at a lower cost than taking my own stand. might be an idea to have various tourism areas represented so that small businesses like mine are able to afford exhibiting at your next show.
- Good and we enjoyed it.
- Experience was great. Easy set up and staff helpful and friendly. The Friday night was a little bit of a waste of time for us. No one really came to look at our caravans at 8:30pm. Perhaps better to do the day for exhibitors and allow them to join the festivities by the bar/music.
- Great. We don’t feel that the Friday night was necessary and probably would have been better carried out over two days with Saturday running into the evening with live entertainment.
What is your feedback on our chosen venue Meerendal Wine Estate and the estate’s location?
- I am not a Cape Townian, but I think it is central to attract people from the West Coast as well as the city and towards Paarl.
- Great – easily accessible, beautiful backdrop, great amenities and setting – think this is a great venue and great that it offers park run and biking trails at the same time which is perfect for a consumer show.
- Great venue
- Meerendal Wine Estate is amazing, great location
- Venue is perfect
- Great Location